March 14, 2012

Moments from Mommyland..

In no particular order, here are a few things I have learned in the past 2 and 1/2 years:

1) Unless you want an audience, showers are best taken before 7 am or during naptime

2) OxiClean Laundry Stain Remover Spray is the best stain remover I have ever used and no, I did not get paid to say that....(although I would gladly be paid in product...Hello, OxiClean? Can you hear me?)

3) Always double check that the wet diaper you asked your son to put in the trash actually made it to the trash....and not, say, the laundry basket like the one I discovered while starting a load of laundry on my lunch hour today....(thank goodness, it was only wet..while I am brave in handing out "chores", I am not dumb or the term "dirty laundry" might have had a whole new definition....)

4) I should have named my son Hansel for the never ending trail of chex, pretzel crumbs, etc that are always magically appearing around my house.

5) The writers of Wall-E must have named "MO" short for "mommy" because I am constantly trailing behind my son cleaning...see above

6) Cuddles are always a little tighter in the middle of the night when he has a bad dream

7) Ain't no shame in my game, I will, without second thought, bite a grape in half, remove the seeds and hand it to my son to eat in the middle of the Chick-Fil-A patio....my apologies to anyone sitting around us.

8) Telling you child that under eye concealer is to cover up your "tired" will result in any time you say you are sleepy, he will ask you if you need your make up...

9) Asking your son to put his plate in the sink after dinner is a great "chore"....do NOT forget to remove the fork and spoon from your plate unless you want to find it down in your garbage disposal...

10) There is absolutely no greater love than that of a child. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment