March 23, 2012

Weekend (and week too?) Recap

Goodness...what a week!! Our son got a stomach bug which really didn't slow him down much but made for an edgy mommy worrying when our next "episode" would happen :/ Other than that, we just took it easy. Our St. Patrick's Day celebrations were limited to green pancakes for breakfast...although, the was the very best way to celebrate if you ask me! Spent a lot of time in our backyard, missed a birthday party due to aforementioned bug :( and rested. I had an appointment at Brainstorm Tattoo Saturday thanks to my darling Husband who very much surprised me with a gift certificate for Christmas (!!!). Travis Hulshizer, as always, worked his tattoo magic and I added a lovely lady to my arm (pics to follow!). Monday, I stayed home with son because our bug decided to have a second showing that morning so we spent the day snuggling, coloring, and cleaning. Perhaps too much snuggling, as mommy caught the bug too! Whew! Last night, he got to spend the night at his great grandparents and play hookie from daycare today to play the day away. Husband and I for to see the band Every Time I Die at a local venue and it was AWESOME! Even better for husband, as they are one of his VERY favorite bands and the called him out of the audience to come on stage?!? I really and truly think he could have died at that very moment the happiest man in the entire world! It was a great time (although getting in bed around 11:30 was a little late for this momma) and I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend with no sickies and lots of home time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment