March 28, 2012

What We Read

As I mentioned before, we LOVE LOVE LOVE going to the library and getting new books to read and we try to go once a week or so. I usually make a list of call numbers of books I want to get for myself before hand...this allows me to get my mommy books with a super stealth quickness which means less time trying to wrangle/entertain/keep-strapped-in-his-stroller a toddler who has yet to really perfect his "whisper voice". For his books, we just grab a stack of books that sound interesting/have neat covers (i know, i know, "you can't judge a book by it's cover" buuuuuuut when it comes to the kiddo's books, we really sometimes do) and wait and sit and read them when we get home. This means we have hit a few jackpots on super great books and have taken home a few that don't make it to the "read before bed every single night and sometimes two times" pile. From here on out, I will be listing on here some of our favorite reads and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment