March 26, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had a very relaxing weekend this weekend. We had our standard Friday night family dinner and ice cream date and then Finnley and I had a grocery store date (Walgreen's, Walmart, and Aldi....do you guys shop at Aldi?? If not, you seriously should...I buy all of my milk, eggs, cheese, etc there and it is THE most affordable place in town for those items) Saturday morning :) He loves to go shopping with me haha Saturday afternoon we washed cars, played backyard golf, and took it easy. Sunday, I made two VERY delicious recipes which I will give you in the next post and we went to a super fun roller skating birthday party! Happy 4th birthday, GP!!!! Finn LOVED roller skating!! Husband got a couple of "action shots" so I will have to post them later on today :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment