May 11, 2012

Things I Have Made

So, along with every day life and working on getting Veda Marie's up and running, I have had the absolute pleasure of being asked to create a few items here and there for dear friends. Just thought I would quickly share a few of them with you! 


Aisle runner for my friend's wedding...Congrats again to the new Mr. and Mrs.!! <3


Picture prop for the above mentioned wedding! So cute in their photos!


Diabetic friendly cheesecake for my aunt's birthday...as soon as I can find where I put the recipe I will share it in "Fave Foods"



Hand drawn gift certificates for the most amazing store in town!! (these photos were taken before they were finished and OF COURSE I did not get photos before I handed them over to the lovely lady herself)


I made him too.....


and I thank the good Lord above everyday that I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment