September 10, 2012

One Year Ago Today...

One year ago today, I did this....



random string removed? check (thank you, sister!)....beautiful sash that went with my dress...no check!! whoops :/ 


to get ready to do this....


walk down to this guy...


so we could do this...


where we stood before our Lord and Savior...


to become this...


because from the moment I met you, you made me do this...


so we became this...


a family...


From our very first official "date" where I met your parents (and somehow didn't die of a heart attack)...


to the first night you told me you loved me...


from goofy glasses...


to engagement announcements in the paper...


you have always been right there by my side....just like our vows...for better or worse..in good times and in the bad...in sickness and in health. I love you, dear husband. I couldn't think of a better person to be my everything. 

Happy Anniversary <3













No comments:

Post a Comment